internetworkers - The Finest Web Site I've Ever Seen.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Welna.Sarah" <welna AT niehs.nih.gov>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: The Finest Web Site I've Ever Seen.
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 14:29:03 -0500

</lurking>
you know... i have to admit that i was somewhat hesitant about signing on to
InterNetWorkers (too much email in the inbox as it is), but you guys are
making it so i'm actually looking forward to the next InterNetWokers email
to come flying in...

i just showed a co-worker the website below - we were both in tears, from
laughter, by the end of the presentation!
<lurking>

s.

Sarah Welna
Web Developer
NIEHS ITSS Contract - 361-5444 ext. 415 - MD B3-03
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/websmith/
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/