internetworkers - [internetworkers] Movie Night!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: cmccarthy1 at nc.rr.com (Colleen McCarthy)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Movie Night!
  • Date: Wed Feb 26 22:23:11 2003

Hi Shea,

Can you provide directions and pick a time (hum... 7:30?). Do you want a
DVD or a VHS? I'll get "Columbine" if "Roger and Me" is not available, but
let you (and everyone else) know.

Looking forward to it!

Colleen

Colleen McCarthy, MT(ASCP), BSEE, MBA, PMP
LIS Administrator
Laboratory Information Services
UNC Hospitals/McLendon Clinical Labs
1106 East Wing