internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Career Crisis

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: jlguallar at maduixa.net (Josep L. Guallar-Esteve)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Career Crisis
  • Date: Tue Feb 18 18:27:08 2003

On Tuesday 18 February 2003 04:4216pm, Jim Campbell wrote:
> This makes me think of my new patented invention that
> I will sue you over.

> I call it the "Tramp-o-Lean"

> It combines a hooker, a trampoline and a weight loss
> program.

That's a good plan:

1.- Get an idea
2.- sue someone
3.- Profit!!!

> Call me a visionary,

I'd call you something when there are no ladies present :P

And, you-know-where there's a treet very appropiate for your plan :)

Salut,
Josep
--
Josep Lluis Guallar-Esteve http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/
Linux System and Network Administration http://www.easternrad.com
From: zman at gibbon.kungfumonkey.com (zman)
Date: Tue Feb 18 18:33:59 2003
Subject: [internetworkers] nc.rr.com slow past few days

road runner is famous in ISP circles for their mail server issues, but
nearly as much so as their DNS servers. I have my mother on rr and it is
an ever increasing challenge to keep up with them. They also won't list
the ip's for DNS on their site, I just don't get it.

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com