internetworkers - [internetworkers] RE: Donating computer hardware?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: jim at ibang.com (Jim Allman)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RE: Donating computer hardware?
  • Date: Tue Feb 18 12:14:33 2003

Jeni,

One group that will absolutely welcome your old hardware is the
Triangle
Amateur Robotics club (http://www.triangleamateurrobotics.org/). We meet
monthly at NC State, the first Monday of each month.

I brought an old Furby once, and it was gone before I got it out of my
bag..

=jimA=

> I've got a several boxes of older computer hardware - everything ranging
> from motherboards to sound/video/network cards to drives to cables. It's
> filling up my closet, and I want it gone. Are there any local
> organizations that accept donations of used computer hardware? As far as I
> know, it all works - I just have no use and no space for it.
>
> -jeni-

  • [internetworkers] RE: Donating computer hardware?, Jim Allman, 02/18/2003