internetworkers - [internetworkers] RE: nc.rr.com slow past few days

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: lance at bearcircle.net (Lance A. Brown)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RE: nc.rr.com slow past few days
  • Date: Tue Feb 18 11:15:18 2003

There's a reason I got my own domain and hosting arrangements. RR's
email service sucks wet moldy noodles on its best days. Server slowness
was an issue, but delays of hours-to-days in getting email delivered was
the final straw.

--[Lance]

Carolina Spirit Quest - www.carolinaspiritquest.org
Celebrate The Circle - www.angelfire.com/nc/celebratethecircle/