internetworkers - [internetworkers] Wack-a-Oil

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: froglips111302 at yahoo.com (Jim Campbell)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Wack-a-Oil
  • Date: Sun Feb 16 08:53:22 2003

In my never ending discussion with friends, I now have
a "respected" magazine to roll up and wack them with!

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/issue/030217/biztech/17oil.htm

The next time a pal in boulder takes a swing at me
with his Wall Street Journal "Pro-Oil" article, I can
defend myself!

Jim
"Renewable living through interpersonal violence."

http://shopping.yahoo.com