ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio has come to rest

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: John Reuning <john AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio has come to rest
  • Date: 22 Oct 2002 18:03:34 -0400

...after having been on the move all day. We appreciate everyone's
patience during our downtime. All ibiblio services are back online.

The servers are now in new racks, and we have space for 12 new machines.
:) Yep, time to move on to the next project.

Thanks,

-jrr

  • [ibiblio-announce] ibiblio has come to rest, John Reuning, 10/22/2002