homestead - Re: [Homestead] Check out my books

  • From: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Check out my books
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 17:54:28 -0400

I'd like to participate and can promise to try to avoid the politics. It's
harder to do that now than before since everything has become intertwined.

It's hard to simply say "It sure is hot today" without triggering someone.

Never thought it would happen, but my daughter beat me to having chickens.
She's grown and married and has her own place, and her and her husband have
built quite a setup for chickens. She's been over run with eggs for several
months now and delivers to a few local places. So that's a little homestead
topic.
Warren