homestead - [Homestead] Sort of Homestead Related Questioin

  • From: lurine AT com-pair.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Sort of Homestead Related Questioin
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:25:29 -0700

Since it takes vehicles to get homestead stuff to and fro, I have a
vehicle related question. Specifically a hydroboost related
question. Can you switch out the hydroboost assist system for a
vacuum boost system? I am really not a fan of a system where if one
side or the other of the hydroboost goes south, then you loose both
your brakes and your power steering. I mean, if I loose my brakes, I
would at least like to be able to steer away from the cliff, if you
know what I mean :)