homestead - Re: [Homestead] homestead hi

  • From: Madison <madison AT madison-woods.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] homestead hi
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:25:23 -0600

It is a virus and almost always not from the person it says it is from. The
virus takes names from address books of those who open the links and
replicates itself to the contact list so people are lured into opening since
they think its an email from someone they know.

Sent from my iPhone... Please forgive the typos and words that don't make
sense!