homestead - Re: [Homestead] Berries

  • From: Gloria M <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Berries
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 14:57:46 -0600

Slow to respond here - that's the story of my life of late! I currently
raise a number of berries including blueberries, strawberries, raspberries,
elderberries and, though not strictly "cultivated," mulberries. I also have
highbush cranberries, but they haven't produced much of a harvest yet. Of
course, now that I've got all these going, I'm trying to MOVE again! LOL!

But I love berries - they are my favorite fruits. We have apples and
cherries as well.

Gloria