homestead - Re: [Homestead] Update

  • From: Padruig <rayzentz AT aim.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Update
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:32:11 -0500

Cool, Don. Good luck in your new place. We too are searching for a place to
buy, and while we are not looking for as large a place as you have, we are
planning on an acre or so, so we can plant a small orchard, and have a big
garden. Tough to find within a reasonable drive distance to work.

Ray

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.