homestead - Re: [Homestead] gmail posting OT

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] gmail posting OT
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 20:24:21 -0400

Replying to my own post now. If I start a thread, I don't see my post
until someone responds to it, then my original post shows up above the
response. If I then respond to that post, my post appears immediately.

It's a different take on organizing your mail. I hated it at first,
now it seems the way it should be. It's the same way on any emails,
not just listserv emails, but it seemed more abnormal on groups that
in a direct email.

Rob - Va