homestead - Re: [Homestead] Peaches blooming

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Peaches blooming
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:19:12 -0400

Mine are blooming now, too. The bottom half of my plum is in bloom, but the top half is still bare. I can almost see the redbuds...

Robert Walton wrote:
Hey all,

For those of you north of me, spring is coming, ....really. For me
it's here. I'm happy that my peaches are blooming 2 weeks or more
later than the last two years.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/waltonrp/

Rob - Va