homestead - Re: [Homestead] Decorum

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Decorum
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:59:30 -0400

> Too late, open forum, broadcast nationwide to condemn Wilson, even though
> he apologized and was forgiven. They completely ignored the apology and
> kept
> saying he was unrepentant. It was terrible.

It is too late. It's like a bunch of kids. I do believe that Wilson showed a
lack of decorum, he only apologized because his leadership asked him too and
then he made statements that lead me to believe that he was unrepentant. He
sent out a tweet before the speech saying that he was going to do something.
Very childish.

But then the rest of them had to resort to childish behavior, also. I can
see the reason for the Tea Party people with the "Vote the Bums Out" signs.

Rob - Va