homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tobacco stains

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tobacco stains
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 02:07:59 -0400

Febreeze is supposed to be good at removing odors. I like the baking soda idea, too.
Generally, I just try to cover it up...I'd buy some essential oils, like rose oil or lemon oil and sprinkle it around inside the cab. I'd put it on the dashboard, the seats, the headliner, etc. Park the truck in the sun and let the heat work the oil.

Bev

Lynda wrote:
Baking soda is great for both stain removal AND smell removal. You can sprinkle it all over the upholstry and brush it in. Leave it a few days and then use the shop vac to remove it.

Lynda
Members of Congress should be compelled to wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>