homestead - Re: [Homestead] Light patterns in the north, BTG documentary, David

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Light patterns in the north, BTG documentary, David
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 01:46:35 -0400

Thanks for the light diary...interesting..

sjc wrote:

Other things: took my cookies for the Bangor Troop Greeters project up to Winterport today, where someone picked them up. The new documentary on the TG is done, and they are so proud of it, guess it's been winning prizes at some sort of film festivals or competitions. I really don't keep track of movies much, so not too sure, but anyway in their minds it's a hit. Public TV will be showing it nationwide in I think November, on a program called POV, don't know what it stands for.

POV = Point of View
Good show. I'll look for it.

And thinking of "kids" in the military: my oldest son turned 40 today.

Happy Birthday David, Good Job Susan Jane.

BTW, I forgot to tell you....
Ron ordered glasses from Zenni and we have been very pleased with them. Thank you so much.

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."

--Cicero, 55 BC
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/