homestead - [Homestead] NAIS on Daily Kos

  • From: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: frugalruralliving <FrugalRuralLiving AT yahoogroups.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org, WSU Goat List <goats AT lists.wsu.edu>
  • Subject: [Homestead] NAIS on Daily Kos
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 22:31:31 -0500

http://tinyurl.com/qry8hy

I've posted the tiny URL because the real one is horrifically long. If
it doesn't work, go to Daily Kos and search.

I just wanted everyone to know that the blogosphere is aware and
commenting. I've not had time to actually read what's been posted in
reply (don't even ask! why), but this is a spot for us to comment to
urban unaware bloggers. The woman who sent the link to me is a
suburban copyeditor who had never hear of NAIS until she heard it from
me. We can whip this thing, but we can't expect anyone else to do it.

Marie

  • [Homestead] NAIS on Daily Kos, Marie McHarry, 05/12/2009