homestead - [Homestead] Hydraulic jack

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Hydraulic jack
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 15:25:12 -0700

Back when I bought the old singewide mobile home rather than get a pole ban built (a regret) I asked what I needed to level the MH, the guy told me two 6 ton jacks would do fine and he was right.

Every time I need one of those jacks I'm really glad I have one. If you are looking for a tool to buy a heavy duty hydraulic jack doesn't take up much room and can sure move big things.

Those jacks are the ONLY good thing to come out of buying a MH rather than getting a pole barn built.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net

  • [Homestead] Hydraulic jack, Rob, 05/10/2009