homestead - [Homestead] Dolphin video

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Dolphin video
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:32:15 -0400

I've been trying not to make non-homestead related posts, but I can't resist this. On ABC tonight, they showed video of dolphins blowing bubbles as a form of play. Like Charlie Gibson, I saw it, and still can't believe my eyes. IMO, this is the most amazing animal 'home video' I have ever, ever seen. This tops everything. If you did not see it and have to download the youtube video on dialup, I promise you it will be worth your time. Make sure all your kids see this. It is super-amazing. Apparently the video has been available for some time, but I first saw it today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMCf7SNUb-Q
I did not load the YT video, but I hope it includes the ring within a ring that the dolphin then jumps/swims through.
--
I am having an out-of-money experience.
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/