homestead - Re: [Homestead] Computer Guru ?

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Computer Guru ?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 06:38:24 -0400

> So, is a 307 kbps (what the heck are those) download speed and 151 kbps
> upload speed good, bad or indifferent?

Depends on what speed you are paying for. I'd say you could work with
those speeds. Dial up might get you close to 56k as a comparison on
the low side. Most broadband could get you a higher connection.

I'd answer your question "indifferent" as compared to most people. I
would love to have that speed though!

Rob - Va