homestead - [Homestead] potatoes

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] potatoes
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:44:49 -0800 (PST)

I saw some emails about potato shortages.

I had ordered some last fall, prior to obtaining some locally, from Park Seed
www.parkseed.com or 1800-213-0076

They have been on backorder, but specifically because they don't ship until
they won't freeze during shipping.

I just called them because I had ordered Stevia from them and only received
12 seeds in the packet that was supposed to be 50 seeds........ which they
are replacing.... and learned that they are preparing to ship potatoes this
coming week....

Posted - just in case anyone still needs potatoes..........

--------

“All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way.
People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes,
and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome.
Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder
respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” ~ George
Orwell