homestead - [Homestead] a new group

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] a new group
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:56:25 -0800

Hi All,

Times are tough, I e-mailed with a lady in town the other day who was getting rid of school bus seats, their house was foreclosed and the school bus was going to be their new home.

I suspect there are going to be a lot more people moving for whatever the reason and this might be some help. From moving to your place in the country to losing your house to finding work someplace else, moving is involved.

Heck there are probably people out there like me who have just moved every few years for their whole life!

I have started a new group for people who are thinking about moving on, planning on moving or being forced to move. On The Road Again.
Relocation is never easy but it doesn't have to be as bad as it might.

This groups is for people who want to physically move on, or with this changing economy have to move.
It's for folks who get itchy feet in one spot too long.
It's for people who have had enough of where they are and think a new location is the answer.
It's for the people who want a lifestyle change like getting back to the land or want to try life in a city.
It's for people who are being transferred and they feel unsure about moving.
It's for nomads who live on the road and would like to share.
It's for people who have lost the house and are taking to the road in an RV, a school bus, a tent or the minivan.

A place to ask advice, get reports from other areas or chase rumors.

This group is for all the people who are relocating, those folks who are Moving On regardless of the reason why.