homestead - Re: [Homestead] blog

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Sage Austin|Eureka!Design <eureka AT hctc.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] blog
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:03:57 -0800 (PST)

Thanks sage. I had it marked , but when I clicked it was blank except for
"kindblog" at top left and when clicked said "page not found". When I
followed your link in this post it worked -- funny armadillo--

Sorry you guys are sick. I don't know botany like you but I think in your
area of the country they have plants called peyote which could make you feel
better.

Always enjoy your blog..........