homestead - Re: [Homestead] A Neat $4000 cabin from MEN

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A Neat $4000 cabin from MEN
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:53:04 -0500

I'd looked at this article. I'm interested in building something
similar near that clearing in the woods I'm using for processing
firewood. I'm not sure if I want to use dimension lumber or logs.
Something along these lines would work, though.

I've got time to spread this project out, and then when I'm too old to
keep up here, hopefully a niece, nephew or some interested individual
can take this house with the idea of taking it over for when I'm gone.
I'll retire to my cabin in the woods.

Rob - Va