homestead - [Homestead] Cozy Cabin

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Cozy Cabin
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:40:00 EST

Interesting, Bob - thank you!

For a while after Katrina, I was in touch with the lady who had designed the
'Katrina Cottage' - lots of options, and build-outs...and certainly 'cute' -
and certainly a better option than the asbestos-laden trailers that FEMA
foisted upon the unsuspecting, already poverty-stricken victims of the
hurricane.

Unfortunately, all of that correspondence was lost during one of the power
surges that fried the last computer.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave
Where it is 42 degrees here at my desk, as I am sittiing on about 2 inches
of a heating pad specifically purchased for my oldest cat, who leaves me
little
room on the edge of the chair.

Awards. AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)