homestead - Re: [Homestead] Corn Flakes and Colonics

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Corn Flakes and Colonics
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:52:15 -0500

I just thought it was an interesting little factoid that Kellogg 'invented' both for colon health... :)

Jeanne Driese wrote:
Bev, After investigating the site you sent, I am convinced that I
need to say this. In my thirties I was basically a basket case
thanks to the medical doctors in this country. So for the past forty
years I have followed/ used many if the things this web site posted
as BAD. For me the holistic way of life has worked. My health is
excellent and I use no prescription drugs of any kind. Once my body
had regained its health all it has taken to maintain it is real food
and some exercise. By real food I mean that there is no list of
ingredients past one or two and to the best of my ability the food is
locally grown. It is a simple life style to maintained. Personally
I feel that this is another life style choice and one that each of us
has to make It really bothers me when the medical system folks try
and scare us to death with their bad mouthing the alternative care
system. Just one little incident that I can state. In my 73 years I
have never had a flu shot. Guess what ? In 73 years I have never
had the flu. Just my 2 cents worth. Jeanne tnhillwoman North East TN
zone 6 ----- Original Message ----- From: EarthNSky To: Homestead
List Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 1:49 AM Subject: [Homestead]
Corn Flakes and Colonics

http://www.livescience.com/health/060808_bad_colon.html -- "Nothing
in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not;
the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and
determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved
and always will solve the problems of the human race"

homestead list member options: http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/jeanne13%40earthlink.net
View the archives at: https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/homestead

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG. Version:
7.5.552 / Virus Database: 270.10.10/1906 - Release Date: 1/21/2009
7:07 AM

- Release Date: 1/20/2009 7:49 AM

--
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will
not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius
will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the
world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone
are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve
the problems of the human race"

~ Calvin Coolidge