homestead - [Homestead] Bail-out money song- Natural news- different

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Bail-out money song- Natural news- different
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:31:10 -0800 (PST)

This article is from Natural News, a health food store website. It is about
a new youtube "rapper" song about the bail-out. It iswn't bad, they hit all
of the points pretty clearly, they do show the words on youtube as the song
plays; otherwise I would not have understood half of what the rapper was
saying. The link to the song is within the article & I pasted it again after
the end of the article in case it didn't turn into a link. There are a
couple of swear words. I can now say tyhat I have listened to my first
complete rap song, I think ...................................

"I Want My Bailout Money" Song Exceeds 50,000 Views on YouTube, 200,000+
Downloads

By Mike Adams, January 19, 2009 | Key concepts: I want my bailout money,
Hip-hop and Song

The hip-hop song "I Want My Bailout Money" has been going viral all across
the 'net, reaching over 200,000 downloads and racking up over 50,000 views on
YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnT21hmlT4o).

It has become an instant hit among Ron Paul supporters and investment writers
and bloggers. Yesterday it was featured on Jim Sinclair's website: Jim
Sinclair's MineSet (http://www.jsmineset.com) where Sinclair wrote, "When the
Rappers have it figured out we are getting dangerously close to the
unavoidable HYPER-INFLATION, a currency event, and to serious social
unrest..."

His point is a valid one: Awareness about the potential for hyperinflation is
gaining traction across mainstream America. Social unrest is inevitable if
the masses ever realize what has already been done to them, not to even
mention the upcoming financial raping of America yet to occur.

Over the last ten days, I've been making the rounds on radio shows and
podcast interviews, talking about the bailout money situation in America
today and attempting to educate people on why the Federal Reserve must go!

And "End the Fed" movement is gaining strength in America, too, as citizens
are beginning to wake up and realize their wealth is being stolen from them
by the crooks running the Fed and U.S. Treasury. Search Google for "end the
Fed" to learn more about this movement
(http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGL...).

And keep spreading the news about the song I Want My Bailout Money
(http://www.naturalnews.com/I_Want_My_Ba...). It's a hard-hitting, uncensored
hip-hop commentary on the screwing of America by the wealthy elite.

Thank you to all NaturalNews supporters who have shared this song with
others. It's your grassroots support that has allowed this song to become so
wildly popular among informed adults!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnT21hmlT4o&eurl=http://www.jsmineset.com/

  • [Homestead] Bail-out money song- Natural news- different, bobf, 01/19/2009