homestead - [Homestead] Fluoride

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Fluoride
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 12:32:31 -0500

http://www.fluoridealert.org/

I am a big believer that fluoridation is a bad thing. Whether you believe that or not, at least inform yourself of the other side of the issue. IMO, this is a good example of how a good, natural thing, can be overdone and overused without much forethought....

The above is a busy page. For a quick overview, try these:
10 Fluoride Facts
http://www.fluoridealert.org/fluoride-facts.htm
50 reasons to oppose fluoridation
http://www.fluoridealert.org/50-reasons.htm

"The world is my country, all mankind are my
brethren, and to do good is my religion."
Thomas Paine (1737 - 1809)

  • [Homestead] Fluoride, EarthNSky, 01/09/2009