homestead - Re: [Homestead] Snow Bicycle

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Snow Bicycle
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:49:31 -0500

That's funny. I suppose it might work with a little snow, but I'd wonder about stability once it got skidding down a steep road. Today it's 20 degrees, snowing, with a stiff wind (wind chill is 6 degrees). Not a good day for biking.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>