homestead - [Homestead] Paul Krugman @ Nat'l Press Club?

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Paul Krugman @ Nat'l Press Club?
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 17:34:48 -0500

Anyone hear the tape of Paul Krugman's speech at the Nat'l Press Club
yesterday? I tried one link that didn't work for me. I read that he said
words to the effect that we'll be in a Depression and that even if Obama
rolls out the mother of all economic stimulus packages, it can't get going
for six months +/-, so basically we're in for a World of Hurt.

Anyone hear about the speech or otherwise? Tried to read the transcript at
the Nat'l Press Club site, but naturally they want you to you to be a paid
subscriber. Darn it.

Lisa