homestead - Re: [Homestead] Auto bail-out just announced

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Auto bail-out just announced
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 10:18:24 -0800

Well, the fear tactics worked. I'm surprised that Dumbya fell for it, if he fell for it or is simply figuring the sheople have fallen for it. I mean, that's the tactics that his admin has used form the get go.

The Big 3 close their plants every year for two weeks. I guess saying they were laying people off for 4 weeks sounds better than saying that everyone will be using their vacation pay for at least two weeks JUST LIKE THEY DO EVERY SINGLE YEAR and using any other paid leave they have wouldn't have sounded as good or been justification for the give away.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

No link yet; CNBC just read breaking news that Bush after consulting with Democrats in congress has agreed to use 13.4 BN from TARP to tide the big 3 over until the next administration ....................