homestead - [Homestead] pumpkin scraper

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] pumpkin scraper
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:50:36 -0500

I've got a pumpkin in the oven and tray of pumpkin seeds on a cookie sheet. I'd been wondering about a better tool for scraping out the pumpkin; was reading a survivalist site the other day; came across a post extolling the common canning jar lid. I heartily recommend it. Now, if I could find a quicker way to clean the seed...

--

For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net