homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bad holiday/political humor

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bad holiday/political humor
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:58:15 -0800 (PST)

Jesse Jackson probably got caught with his fingers in the cookie jar and
worked a plea... that's how the gov't makes cases.  The jailhouse term for
that is "getting on the bus".

From: Lynda lurine AT com-pair.net

Besides, I think the really bad political humor is Jesse Jackson Jr.
claiming all that innocence when he was infact a snitch for the feds for
years. Now that's a real joke!

Lynda