homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sandy, what's the weather in your desert?

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Bunjov AT aol.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sandy, what's the weather in your desert?
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:14:57 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the update Sandy; it snowed here in Ohoenix one afternoon many
years ago. the snow never stuck to anything ; you could just barelty see the
flakes in the air. It was very strange. Glad it is pretty in your desert.
If you get bored, you can go visit Snoopy's brother; I forgot his name but he
lives in your neck of the desert <g>..............