homestead - Re: [Homestead] 50 Billion dollar ponzi scheme will affect everyone

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 50 Billion dollar ponzi scheme will affect everyone
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:10:15 -0800 (PST)

Lynn, their is a basic premise in econ that I don't remember but that somehow
states that money as stored value is somehow based on labor and good
produced. Today we use debt as money so it is very confusing. But, in the
end , someone is going to do the labor and produce the goods to pay back all
of this debt that has been created to keep the 'monied, politically connected
and powerful' comfortable. It will not be them, it can only be 'us'.