homestead - [Homestead] Melons (was Anti-Doctor)

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Melons (was Anti-Doctor)
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:00:34 EST

Your idea about the old T-shirts (excellent) brings to mind a recent
discussion about the sadness of the demise of cloth diapers - useful for
everything!
Lasted for years! Can be used for everything from car / truck washes to
cheesecloth. I even keep a couple of them in the drawer with rolling pin,
etc.
and safety-pin them around my pastry board - dusted with flour - they make
it
possible to pick up a thinly-rolled pie crust without cracking.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 12/9/2008 10:31:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,