homestead - Re: [Homestead] Infrastructure jobs for workers

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Infrastructure jobs for workers
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:52:59 -0500

I've said this before, Lynn. I have paid much more than market prices to get 'tasty' fresh vegetables. I did not do it for my health; and, I don't now grow my own vegetablers to save money. It is all about the 'taste'.

Maybe outlooks like mine will soon change if the economy continues its spiral, but for now, local 'tasty' food is worth the extra money

You are one of the enlightened, Bob. Around here, it's all about 'cheap'. I'm starting to think that the area I live in is what a deep recession looks like, but we've been in one for years.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA

  • Re: [Homestead] Infrastructure jobs for workers, Lynn Wigglesworth, 12/08/2008