homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 53, Issue 90

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 53, Issue 90
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 15:42:19 -0800 (PST)

Why am I not surprised....  oh, because I read 1984 when I was a kid....

But geez.....  OK, guess that means that the first animals I eat are the ones
I purchase from others since I won't know if they have micro chips in them....

I figured the reasons that "debit cards" were invented was to ultimately get
rid of cash, and therefore the cash society, so that government could know
every purchase we ever make.

RFIDs, are also being promoted for kids - make sure you can get your kid back
if they are kidnapped..... reminded me of some other movie made where we had
colonized some other planet, but everyone had ID chips under their skin.
Does government go to hollywood and suggest these movie ideas to them to
start brainwashing us???  LOL.

I've saved that article, thanks.