homestead - [Homestead] Homestead] A bigger worry than privacy

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Homestead] A bigger worry than privacy
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 12:33:49 -0800 (PST)

<<<<<This, to me, makes the privacy thing look like small potatoes.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081201/ts_alt_afp/usmilitarytroops

Sure, they're just for responding to natural disasters.  Sure, it will take
an act of Congress to use them in a law enforcement capacity.

Looking at the recent acts of Congress, the unthinkable seems more and more
likely.

Cathy

This might actually tie in to the Presidential Orders regarding FEMA and
Marshall Law.

It seems that FEMA can suspend the US Constitution, and institute marshall
law under certain conditions.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/fema_executive_orders.htm

"The typical crisis needed would be threat of imminent nuclear war, RIOTING
in several U.S. cites simultaneously, a series of national disasters that
affect widespread danger to the populous, massive terrorist attacks, a
DEPRESSION IN WHICH TENS OF MILLIONS ARE UNEMPLOYED and without financial
resources, or a major environmental disaster."

ALSO
http://members.tripod.com/~Sidlinger/ml.html

ps any yahoo person............ how can I reply directly to someone else's
posts without bringing up outlook, since my outlook isn't hooked up to my
yahoo mail?