homestead - Re: [Homestead] "The King Of Scrounge" - simpler living

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] "The King Of Scrounge" - simpler living
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:37:45 -0500

Thanks, Bob, for posting this. The article has pictures...what a cool house. I save all kinds of junk, but don't often find such a good use for it. I have dozens of sashes I found in the trash that I intend to use for a movable greenhouse (a la Coleman)...one of hundreds of projects I may never get to.

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>