homestead - Re: [Homestead] Lynda, are you getting smoke?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Lynda, are you getting smoke?
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 23:04:19 -0800

10 hours away as the crow flies, Bob. 731 actual miles that take about 20 or more hours.

As to smoke, we get wind from the north and the west. Once in a blue moon we get wind coming off the Pacific from the south but the south from us is SFish.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

I know you are 5 or 6 hours North of LA, but smoke can travel pretty good. Is there any smoke or haze your way?