homestead - Re: [Homestead] Earthquake prep

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Earthquake prep
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:37:47 -0800

DH finished some new shelving for more pantry space in the laundry/mud room <g> I canned salsa and taco sauce. <g>

Next week is stewed tomatoes and layered chili in a jar. Then I've got 20 pounds of chicken to can. Mostly soup. We do love our chicken soup around here!

Besides, at 3,000', I'm not going to fall into the ocean <g> Plus, the only possible worries we have around here are the vulcanos and I'm not too worried about them. Actually, I'd be a tad more worried about that brown cloud from Asia but those things usually slide on south of us and then head on over to NV.

All and all, we rarely shake, rattle or roll up here.

So Lynda, what did you do today to prepare for the Big One?