homestead - Re: [Homestead] Happy Veterans Day

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Happy Veterans Day
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:34:24 -0800 (PST)

And though I no longer am patriotic to the degree you might like, bev (I had
to decide whther to hang the "Stars and Stripes" today, or substitute The
Gadsden Flag). I, too, appreciate those that served along with appreciating
the mommas and daddys that sent them away to serve. In today's world, that
is not an easy choice; and it is , now, a choice. .....bobford