homestead - [Homestead] Moon- Harassment Needs to Stop

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Moon <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Moon- Harassment Needs to Stop
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:16:40 -0500

Moon, you can remove the forward you have on your spam-junk mail. In this day and age, we have filters, and those filters automatically direct spam and junk mail to the trash. You are not causing me problems, you are just embarrassing yourself. I will give you 12 hours from right now to stop sending me junk mail. If I receive any after that time, I will report you to my ISP. Clear? I will only take so much.
By the way, "Mary" you might want to call your dentist, Dr. Allick in MD and tell him you have moved to Ithaca. Some of what you are forwarding has your name on it.

Bev
--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda