homestead - Re: [Homestead] Remember, Remember, the fifth of November

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Remember, Remember, the fifth of November
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:27:57 -0500

The 5th is Guy Fawkes Day, that's where the song is from.

On Nov 5, 2008, at 12:58 PM, bob ford wrote:

I don't think he has , personally, much to do with the website, but the front page lists Liberty Pac members & liberatrian sorts who won yesterday (pasted below). That video I played was made when he was still running.. Today just happens to be the 5th of November .....bobford