homestead - [Homestead] World markets cheer in reaction to Obama victory

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] World markets cheer in reaction to Obama victory
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:38:45 -0800 (PST)

Below, just came over the news. Equity markets are up all over the world, in
celebration of Obama victory. At the emd of trading yesterday, I shorted the
h*ll out of the U.S. market. We will se how long it takes to pay. Buyer's
remorse can show quickly, in the market . Maybe have a week, maybe tomorrow
am......bobford

World markets cheer Obama win

http://money.cnn.com/2008/11/04/markets/election_reaction/index.htm

  • [Homestead] World markets cheer in reaction to Obama victory, bob ford, 11/05/2008