homestead - Re: [Homestead] Franken??

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Franken??
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:14:31 -0800 (PST)

No, they can't get to sixty now,. And, I'm sure that the few reasonable
Senators, the ones with any personal dignity, are praying that that buffoon,
Franken, does not get elected.

The republicans will make him the signature b*tch of the democrat party,
from the start. No one will be a able to think 'democrat' without that
unappealing mug flashing in their mind. That would almost be fun, if it were
not so serious. But, now, even if he wins, the can 'not' reach 60.
....bobford