homestead - Re: [Homestead] Political power imbalance

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Political power imbalance
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:50:35 EST

I hope he is. I will be looking for at least a few vetos, I guarantee the
Dems will be
throwing the kitchen sink at him to sign as far as spending and new programs
are
concerned. If I see him use some reason and stand up to them, I will feel
better
about him
Drew

In a message dated 11/4/2008 2:35:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,