homestead - Re: [Homestead] How the vote could be stolen - article

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How the vote could be stolen - article
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 09:25:46 -0500

Amen on that. I live in a red state, far from a blue area, so I know that alone is bias, but I see a close election in my world. I guess, if you live in blue area you see a landslide? Is that another example of seeing what we want to believe?

bob ford wrote:
Where does he figure the possibility of bad polling? The only thing that
indicates 'any' Obama lead much less the 'landslide porpotions' lead that the
MSM is touting, is polls. In my life, polling has been notoriously
inaccurate at times. I'm hoping for a McCain upset, or a tie, just to quelch
the d*mn 'mandate' talk ....................bobford